Re: [DL] Deadlands: Wierd West

> I'm creating my first Deadlands campaign, and I was curious if there's any
> prog resource programs on the net. Specifically a map maker and other
Marshal
> resources.

Well, for a character generator program there's the Deadlands Character
Generator, the first update of which under the Deadlands Character Generator
project, is available in its first beta release at
http://www.thebrogue.com/dlcgp .  For a map maker, you can try
http://gryc.ws/autorealm.htm , though it's geared more toward fantasy.  I
believe you can make your own icons, though, but even if you can't, it's
easy enough to decide what corresponds to what.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times