Re: [DL] E-Books

I personally don't like the E-books. I have Law Dogs Revised E-book, & while
that's all well & good, I would prefer it as a regular book. Maybe I'm
old-fashioned, but there ain't nothing quite like a big thick book in your
hands. The riffle of the pages, the smell of the ink on paper... Your fancy
internet contraptions can't "revise" that! :-)

Seriously, though, I'm do prefer the printed medium in almost every
circumstance (except scantily clad women; the internet's got print beat
hands down in this case ;-)).