[DL] Mini's

Hi again all. Name's Stoner(everybody have a chuckle now... its really
my name) and I have been posting here a little while now. I put down
deadlands for quite a while and decided to renew my campaign with all
new players but using the D20 system(which incidentally drew a lot more
fish than I suspected). Anyhow I have been recollecting as much as I
can and have been anxiously awaiting individual mini sales, and I still
cant find em on the site after it was posted that they were up. I'd
appreciate it if someone could let me know a date so I can plan to
order some... specially since my posse just entered Lost Angels and I
could really use some guardian angels and such. Thanks.

Stoner