[DL] My website down

Hey all,
         My domain is currently down so the usual address for my website is
not responding.  For the interim, if anyone wants to get to it, they can
through my non-aliased address at
http://www.nmia.com/~darious/deadlands/index.html

         It looks like it's an addressing issue, and everything from
internic to my isp looks good, so I suspect that there is a faulty DNS
record out there.  The isp's offices are closed for Thanksgiving, so it may
be a couple of days before it's working again.

Thanks.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/