RE: [DL] Holdout Rigs, Anyone?

> << Are there any rules out there for someone using a holdout rig to
> cheat at poker? If it's in a book, I've missed it so far. >>
>
>     There aren't any at present.
>     However, you'll find rules for that sort of thing in the forthcoming
> WAY O' THE GUN, assuming Shane doesn't cut or trim the Card Sharp
> prestige class I created for it. :)

Hey, Steve, what about the wonderful Hel's Half Acre that you've written?
There's a plethora of cool non-arcane stuff in there, like Western slang and
legal stuff!  Here's to hope against hope that the Shane will see fit, in
His wisdom, to publish it in some form, even if it's just as an e-book.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Troan Times