Re: [DL] Re:edges

 >Nope VOTWW give you 15 Aptitude points.  You spend them just as if you had
 >15 more points from either High Stats(Cog, Smarts and Know) or from taking
 >hinderances.

Yup - but if I adopt the bounty point system of character creation, I'll
probably cut VotWW to being 15 bounty points.  I've always thought that it
was a little too potent as it is.

 >Also its been said but bears repeating that you can use skill points from
 >stats to buy more edges(although it aint really recommended).  Its in the
 >Accumulated ruling, quoted by the Shane himself and although its a different
 >Time(but the systems are nearly identical) HOE has several arctype examples
 >where they spend way more then ten points on edges(The Road warrior with the
 >Truck is a prime example)

Yeah, well. . . but inaccuracies in the archetypes have been a chronic
issue with Deadlands from the get go.

If you can get a hold of the first printing of Book of the Dead, you'll see
what I mean.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Do you mean now?" -- When asked for the time.
                 -Yogi Berra