[DL] Gotta pay the rent

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some real world facts on
the costs of rent for the period.  The party's managed
to settle down in Gloom and is looking to buy the
building they're currently renting/renovating.

Please let me have the sources for any information you
might have as well, so I can point the Marshall in the
right direction.  I'm especially interested in any
in-game information our esteemed authors may have.
Thanks!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney Mallory