[DL] Invasions! Hunting Grounds! Rail Wars! Oh my!

SJ Games is planning our 2002-2003 GURPS Deadlands releases, and the
above titles are up for grabs. (I will say that we've got a very good
Rail Wars proposal on my desk right now, but if an even better one
comes in, I'm prepared to be blown away!)

If you'd like to break into the industry and you think you have what it
takes, I'd love to see your proposal. Head over to
<http://www.sjgames.com/general/author/wish.html> and see what we're
looking for.

Apologies for the spam.

--
Andrew Hackard                /\  Cowboy, better change your ways
GURPS Deadlands Line Editor  /()\  Or with us you will ride