[DL] playing stone

Actually, I think the key to playing Stone (the marshal that is) is
understanding ALL of the Harrowed powers.  I did a fairly good read up of
them before I tackled the Devil's Tower trilogy & gave my group a good run
for their money despite having Mao the Human Cuisinart along.  I messed up
only at the end when Stone was simply overwhelmed by sheer numbers & had to
beat a hasty retreat.  Later, I found a couple of harrowed powers that
could've kept him there a little longer.  Oh well, I did burn up Mao's
Strain & wiped out another's Blood Magic points, so I think that says
something.  Oh, & actually hurt Mao.

The cool thing is (in my world at least) Stone is going to be gunning for
the "chinese boy" that made him look bad.  Of course, Mao ain't too happy
with him either....

Jeff S