RE: [DL] Stone

Same here.  My posse can't seem to escape the _job interviews_ unharmed,
stumble about _creating_ ways to be abused, suffer mightily at the hands of
a couple mooks, then somehow manage to turn my uber-esque villain to jelly.
For example:  In Worms, the town marshal kills a posse member in two cards
(one to aim, one to fire).  The marshal is supposed to be an _ally_.  But
when I spring a Rattler on them, nobody dies, or even runs out of chips.
<sigh>  If the PC Kill Rate weren't so high, I'd say it was me, that I'm too
easy on them, but they die enough as it is.  Just not when I think they
might.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang