Re: [DL] Deadlands Console Game (Shane, PEG)

At 08:30 PM 11/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
 >Ooh, that would be really great.  Fallout was one of the greatest games of
 >all time IMHO.  The same system in the Deadlands world would be awesome.

Hopefully with at least 50 less bugs in it.

At least the computer game will has the moderate advantage of being the
second run of the core engine.

But then again Fallout II was worse than I.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Industrialization came to England but has since left.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke