[DL] Re: Deadlands game

 From my readings of interrviews with Headfirst, they are going to keep
using their net-immerse engine for Deadlands, which they've been working on
for Dark Corners of the Earth.

The advantage of this is that it can be ported to multiple platforms, so my
guess is PC & XBOX. So, the question is: when will it arrive on which
platform ?

I think the screenies look great, and I like the artwork, it has a good
feel to it.

How about a 'fallouty' game set in a first person perspective? Sounds good
to me, as I think I'd be more immersed in the game.

regards,
neko