Re: [DL] A few rules questions

1 - yep, they not only fail, they fail badly.  I like your pyrric victory
idea, that's a good inventive way of doing it.
2 - yes, but not all skills can be "linked" that way.  I mean, if you have
shootin(shotguns), you can spend 3 bounty to "add" pistols to that, but with
science, professoin, and trade, they all have to remain separate skills.
3 - Don't know officially, but i'd say shootin(automatics) for personal
wpns, and artillery(gatlin guns) for crew-served wpns, like what would be
mounted on a tripod on a vehicle.