[DL] a poem

I don't if any of you are into or even like poetry,
but I have a poem at Poetry.com that I gave a certain
acknowledgement to deadlands.  Apparently, they (so
called) corrected it to dead lands.  Don't slack it
though.  If you choose to see it you go to poetry.com,
then type Gerke, Mark and then click onto Games
highlighted in blue.  The artist profile is on the
bottom.  If it were for deadlands most of all I would
have not wrote it period.  Thanks PEG.