[DL] Deadlands v. Hell on Earth

Hello all, I just picked up a copy of HoE today (just for the heck of it) &
began to get a general feeling for the game tonight.  So, perhaps some of
you guys could answer some questions for me.

Potential spoilers here, so unless you're a Marshal, just skip down to the

First off, has there ever been any discussion about how DLs character fair
in HoE & vice versa?  Don't laugh; there's the Devil's Tower Trilogy, plus I
just read about Stone's Path through the Hunting Grounds (I assume it is
still there for anyone who finds it to use).  My biggest question is, how do
the arcane folks work in the other world? I would assume Enlightened Fu
fighters have no problem, but what about the hucksters & blessed in HoE, or
Junkers & Templars in DL?  I did see the part about the day when all the Mad
Scientists were out of a job, but does that mean the other folks who fight
for power with manitous are screwed too?  I tell you, having a hexslinger
thrown into the future might be pretty good.... unless he can't use
Sitgreaves' Magazine hex.

Two comments for Pinnacle (& Shane et. al.):  The whole story behind Ghost
Rock: cool.  I was wondering just why in the world the Reckoners would make
ghost rock to begin with....  However, the Reckoners being the Horsemen? Ah
come on!  These guys were around long before the Christian Bible came out!
Well maybe I can pretend that the Reckoners are actually still playing
around with men, making them believe in the Horsemen of Apocalypse....

HoE has mentioned some about Lost Colony.  I have never seen anything about
Lost Colony in my FNGS, & it is fairly extensive.  Did Lost Colony ever come
out?

Well, I guess I should go read some more.  I like the idea of 'porting some
DL folks to HoE--my players have the feel for the game & think they know
everything, but ship them to somewhere utterly alien.... Heck, maybe they'll
even think it is imperative they get back to DL....

Jeff S