Re: Re[2]: [DL] Deadlands Console Game (Shane, PEG)

> DB> God,  can you imagine a Deadlands game that looked and played like
> DB> Fallout? It makes me drool just to think of it.
>
> And  what  about  "Desperados". Okay, it isn't deadlands but wild west
> story,  but  it's  very  similar engine to "Fallout" ("F: Tactics", at
> least).

If it LOOKS lke Desperados, O.K. (though the lip-synching and voice acting
is, shall we say, sub-par), but NOT if it plays like Desperados.  I bought
it for $20, figuring it may not have been worth $50 judging by previous
comments on the listserv, but I've since found that it's not even worth $20.
I'd be sorely disappointed if Headfirst went a similar route with this.  the
game may look nice, but it plays like [insert really bad thing here].

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times