RE: [DL] Deadlands v. Hell on Earth

>The game is really cool... although I found that it can degenerate into a
>combat game rather quickly... so watch out... but it is good that you enjoy
>the game..

This is Very True...I've been running a HOE campaign since the Wasted West
book came out(So 4 + years, It was like 3 months after the game premeired at
Gencon).  Anyways the game at points has turned into a Monster mash but its
not impossible to bring it back into a horror Genre.  A great example of
this is the Adventure Urban Renewal.  Its great, its extremely creepy, and
it stilll has some combat for those who like that sort of thing.

Dan