RE: [DL] Lost Angels (Some Spoilers)

<<Steve,

I've got you covered.  From the _Lost Angels_ sourcebook, page 17:

	"You can always tell a Guardian's rank by the color of his robe.
Regulars
wear white, flight leaders wear brown, captains wear red, and the archangels
wear gold.  Also, I've finally managed to confirm rumors of a black-robed
Guardian."

Now, the difference between an Avenging Angel and other Guardians is that an
Avenging Angel have a specific mission.  As such, I would guess that the
color of the Avenging Angels' robes would be red and more likely gold.

Spoiler Space

The biggest difference between a Guardian and an Avenging Angel is that the
Avenging Angels have access to Black Magic spells.

The one in black is "The Angel of Death."  For the full story on him, check
out the Marshal's section, pages 83-4.

I hope this helps.  Have fun with the mini and, if you get the chance, post
the results to the GRW list.  I'm hoping to talk my wife into a few gifts
from the PEG site -- the Angels are one of those gifts.

Matt>>

That is what I was thinking, to some extent. I have decided to paint his
robe Red. I would disagree with painting them white unless you plan on using
them as a Archangel. It says that only Archangel's wear gold, and their are
only two archangels.

-Steve