Re: [DL] Andersonville (Marshals and PEG only)

At 04:30 PM 12/3/2001, Dave wrote:
>  My history is a bit fuzzy right now. I do remember that Andersonville
> was one of the worst prison camps in the Civil War.

         Andersonville is just a town in Georgia--nearby Camp Sumter has
the infamous reputation.

>  What I forget though is which side ran Andersonville?

         Camp Sumter was a Confederate prison.

>  Anybody have any info or recommendations for running an adventure in
> Andersonville?

         Check out the Official PEG write-up for Camp Sumter in Tales o'
Terror: 1877.

>  I think the Civil War's most notorious prison camp would be a prime
> candidate for a place that would get the Reckoner's attention.

         Correct you are, good sir.

>  Is PEG planning any info on Andersonville?

         Been there, done that.:-)

         Thanks for the question!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God