Re: [DL] Possible way to keep the ABs at a reasonable level

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:

>  >Priority  Traits   Aptitudes  Cash  Arcane
>  >   A     Grizzled     30      $300    Yes
>  >   B     Veteran      24      $250    No
>  >   C     Seasoned     18      $200    No
>  >   D     Greenhorn    12      $150    No
>
> First question - what does the Grizzled/Vet/etc
> break down into numbers?
>
> Because it is very likely that every player is going
> to put their primary
> pick into traits, given their incredible power and
> expense to raise.

The specific numbers are described in the article on
non-random character generation on the PEG web site.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.