RE: [DL] For the newbies.

This is an excellent idea for anyone who is new to the combat system or who
needs a refresher. When I first picked up the Players Guide, I had my brother
make a character and then I ran that character through various combat
encounters. We tried everything from bar fights, multiple combatants,
horseback fighting and duels. This lasted for several hours and once we
starting learning how to use the various rules, combat ran quite smoothly.
Plus, it gave my brother a chance to see how his character stacked up in
situations which his character would've already engaged.

And it was just straight up fun!

Bill