Re: [DL] Deadlands D20 -- Flamethrowers and MadScience[SHANE]

Sorry, I was referring to another invention, the Sparkler Gun. It grinds a metal bar, creating a shower of metal sparks designed to scare normal folk or set very flammable items afire. It's supposed to be decidedly nonlethal. I try to think 'outside the gun', as it were, when it comes to designing weapons.

A modification involving RP would create a gun that spits thousands of flaming phosphorus particles at the target. Definitely lethal potential there.

It sounds like you're probably right about your method of using RP with a firearm; I just wasn't talking about firearms. Mea culpa. :)

Derek

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup