[DL] Topic and new topic.

     I guess that the wierd wars game is going to run
my next semester.  That would be Jan 14, plenty of
time to make a character.  My friend is really getting
into the idea of weird wars.  He is doing exactly what
I have wanted to do from the beginning.  He's running
it using Deadlands rules.  I cheer.  It's still going
to be weird wars just with the card system.  I will
enjoy it to the fullest.  I have played D20 systems
before, their cool, but like I have mentioned before,
I started on this system, it's the bomb.  If
everything goes right, I might run the system at
GenCon--funny, I'm already thinking about it.

Another thought: What is running for LARPS or RPG's in
general at GenCon Specific?  Any ideas?  I know there
will be some of you at Origins, so ideas for Origins
too.  People want to know, and it isn't to early to
plan.  If we give out information now, you'll have
poeple who know how to play when the time comes, if
that is what you want.

By the way, that friend of mine and Capnsmitty' likes
Pinnacle enough that he might be joining the list.
Good job Capnsmitty for corrupting him so well.
BWAAAHAHAHA HA!!!!!