Re:[DL] Specific states with supernatural happens

all 50 or at least the ones that are states or
territories.  I have gotten enough replies though.
The question was quite general I have to admit.  I got
the answers I needed.  PEG guys has gone in depth
enough for the states west of the Mississippi.  Also,
I live in Michigan, and setting up some book for the
Great lakes region would be sweet potatoe pie.
MMMM-mmmmmm!!!
I'd like to thank everyone for RE: to my Specific
States...

Mark

Now, What about GenCon and Origins?  ;) Ideas?