Re: [DL] Jeff Goldblum

> Hey now, before Silverado, Jurassic Park, & Independence Day, there was
New
> Jersey (I think that was his name) in Buckaroo Banzai.  In fact, I based
my
> trickshooting hexslinger on the image of Jeff in chaps & red rodeo clown
> shirt.

Ah, yes, I shan't forget that imagery.  Was your hexslinger as much of an
absolute dork as Jersey?

As a side note, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
comes out on DVD January 4th!  Now you, too, can witness the sheer stupidiy
of early Jeff Goldblum!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times