Re: [DL] Jeff Goldblum [pretty OT by now]

> > Can you believe we've started a Jeff Goldblum thread
> > on the Deadlands
> > Listserv?
> > "Marshal" Eric
>
> "You enter the spooky barn and face...the ghost of
> Jeff Goldblum's career! Roll Quickness!"

Well, his career has actually been sitting relatively prety since Jurassic
Park.  I liked him in The Lost World (even if it was a stupid movie) Powder
(which is actually a cool springboard for some in-game weirdness), and Cats
& Dogs (hey, I liked it, particularly the "son of my mother" joke).

Nick "yes, but is it the fearmonger?" Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times