Re: [DL] Pagans (Slaine is very OT)

--- Soothsprayer <hercubadger@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's also the "Slaine" series formerly in 2000 AD
> (British Comic). A good read and an ample opprtunity
> to get an alternative mythos involved with your
> Druids. The graphic novels appear to no longer be
> available, with the exception of

the Earth Mother goddess concept and her dryads is
EXACTLY what I'm trying to find similar references (or
real druidic references) for
the whole idea of Slaine's moon sword is what got me
thinking along these lines in terms of Deadlands
actually (and I can say no more, because my players
might be reading)
-doc