[DL] Only doin' what we can...

      As I have written before, my friend and I are
trying to get others into playing the Deadlands
system.  I started a HOE game and surprisingly started
a chain reaction with at least one other person.
Brett got so into Deadlands that he now has more books
than I do.  Hurray for me, hurray for us.  We have an
individual out of six others that bought the archetype
book he liked most.  Templars.  He bought that and
then in almost a flash he had all the hoe books out on
market.
      My plan is instead of saying what I like most
about the system or other systems that coincide, I am
going out and getting more people involved.  Brett did
the same for me.  I want more DL books now because (he
has more than me) the games he has been running are
more fun due to the information that he possess.  I
wish to do the same to make my games more fun.  What I
am saying is I want PEG around.
     We as Marshall's need to set aside time to
introduce this game--under the Deadlands rules--to
other gamerz that started out playing Vampire the
Masquerade or something like that.  We should struggle
to convince true hearted D&D players to play a couple
games.  Find out what they like and try out damndest
to convert them.  We need nonRPGer's to play.  I have
already started corrupting my little sisters into
ccg's.
     For our next semester, there are going to be 3
PEG games running.  One by Brett-HOE, One by J.--Weird
Wars (another official deadlands fan corrupted by
Brett--also might be running the game with Deadlands
rules; We are not quite totally sure yet.), and one by
myself--Weird West.  My own personal aim is to have
Deadlands the Majoral game played at our Club in Big
Rapids, Michigan.  Other games will be played because
we don't want people getting bored of just one thing;
unless our players love Deadlands the way we do.  One
game that is not DL is L5R fun by a Friend of ours
Matt.  He's not very corruptible; it's a shame.
     Since I am on Christmas break now, I can get some
newbies to play.  Just have to find them.  In WHite
Wolf terms, I have a charisma of 4 out of 5; that will
not be that hard.
     I am slightly worried for the PEG company so I
can only do my best as I expect others on the list
already are.  I understand the company is doing fine;
that's good.
     We have a bonanza coming up for winter semester.
I plan on setting up for the RPG club and running a
couple games for those who wish to participate.  5 new
people and a veteran of DL.  It's something I can do.
The rest is up to them.
                        Determined, Marshall...