[DL] new electronic sheet

Well, after the browser battle with the PHP version of the electronic
character sheet, I've now managed to create a Flash version of the sheet.
For you Mac users out there, you can open zip files, yes?  If so, I'll zip
that version up too.  You can currently download the Windows version from
http://www.thebrogue.com/dlcgp/DLsheet/DLsheet.zip .  There's a link on the
page for the web-based sheets.  The only down side to this version is that I
don't yet know how to make it so that you can save the variables to an
external file so you can get them later.  When I do, though (and it's not
Finals Week Eve), I'll ad that functionality.  I'll probalby also do the HoE
sheet over Christmas break. though I probably won't get it uploaded until
afterwards.  Happy data entry, all!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times