Re: [DL] New Invention for Hucksters (long)

I'm glad you like it.

Yes, the Rig does extend, whether it's used mundanely or for casting a Hex. Since the Rig acts as an antenna, it seemed only right that the antenna should extend when used. It's implied (though not actually stated outright) in this line from the description: "Also, if the Holdout is used to cast a Hex during an actual game of cards, an additional Fair (5) Sleight of Hand roll is needed to hide his use of the Rig from the other players while his focus is on casting the Hex."

I should probably make that clearer in the text. Thanks!

Derek D. Bass

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup