Re: [DL] Sorry.....

As for me, it's all good Dan.  I would like to say
that those that are simply just players on the list
should at least be trusted to some extent when they
accidentally get player knowledge.  I trust my players
to not use player knowledge.  If they are caught using
it, they know the penalization.  I remind them of the
penalizations of using player knowledge.  Points they
will get; but they can say good bye to any relics and
hello to hindrances.  I trust the PC's can be trusted
on this list.