Re: [DL] Epitath Questions...(SHANE)

In a message dated 1/3/2002 1:01:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, jmd111669@home.com writes:

Heres a quick question, are you going to let us submit articles for the rest
of the world for Deadlands?  I have alot of stuff from my games I set in
England...and am working on Egypt right now.

Also, will you let submitters explore other areas of the time line.  (I'm
thinking 1920's Pulp Hero/Horror here, not Cuthulu, but more The Shadow and
Doc Savage w/ Zombies)

John

A tentative yes. Let me be more clear. One of the features of the new Epitaph will be brief shots of events and circumstances around the world. The basics have to be covered by me and then written by contracted freelancers who know what's going on there. Once those are in place, the sandbox is more open.

As for other genres, I'm very interested in doing just that. But everyone needs to see what happens in the Unity adventure first.

Thanks!

Shane