Re: [DL] I have an announcement.

I would like to apologize to anyone who received this message.
Apparently someone (my personal theory is a bitchy ex...) gained access
to my e-mail system and decided to be quite childish.  Again, I
apologize.

-Bryce "Not that there's anything wrong with that..." Perry

--- no one <shotrey@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- EricW <ericw@shelby.net> wrote:
> > uhhhhhh?!  OK!
> > Now, is that considered an Edge or an Hinderance.
> > Ohh wait, I know.. A mysterious past, perhaps?!

=====
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Lazarus Long