Re: [DL] I have an announcement (can we please stop?!)

I'm really sick of seeing people respond to this
thread, and I'm starting to get offended by the stupid
comments about "what kind of card do you have to pull
to be gay?"
Sure, it's amusing on a juvenile level, but these
jokes have a time and a place and this list is not one
of them. So, please, use some common sense, delete the
posts, and for pity's sake DON'T RESPOND

and since when did being gay constitute having a
mental problem?
-doc