[DL] Completely off topic, but it's gaming related!

OK, guys, Gaming Guardians is holding an auction! The winner gets his (or
her) character (and I know you people have at least one, eh?) to show up in
the second year anniversary storyline. This is no cameo role! Your character
will be in the story for a significant chunk of 'airtime'!

I figured some of you might be interested, because the winner also gets the
original piece of art that the character first appears in, and I will make
sure it's a BIG panel! :)

The link is over here--->
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1502397496

Paypal, check, and money orders will be accepted. Good luck, and apologies
to those who will get miffed at this! I know you're out there.

Graveyard Greg
Writer/Creator for Gaming Guardians
http://www.gamingguardians.com