Re: [DL] Re:

> Hi Glen, I"m a little confused about Question 1. Do
> you mean in D20 (cause
> there is no vet ability in D20). If you mean regular
> DL, the extra 15 points
> can go whereever you want them (skills, spells,
> Edges, etc.)
>
> Try reloading the character sheet now. Haven't heard
> anyone else complain
> about it having 0s on it.
>
> Shane
There is a vet list for the d20 system that I
downloaded sumtime ago.( Not part of the rules though)
And I went back to the Deadlands site and downloaded
the sheet again ( i must of done sumthin wrong..)
but there will be more questions to come Im sure, so
please have patients with a new d20 marshal