[DL] harrowed.... [shane]

Had a question for those in the know & actually make decisions for
pinnacle.....

spoiler space (I guess)

Okay, aside from the manitou/soul for harrowed & manitou pulling strings for
a walkin' dead, is there any other difference to be seen?  Reason why I'm
asking is I have an idea for an encounter that has got me thinking.  Dead
players draw cards for the possibility of being returned harrowed, but there
is no option of them coming back walking dead.

Please, bear with me.  I know players couldn't actually play walking dead,
but how about this:  dead character comes back as a walking dead, you pull
that player over to one side & say, "You didn't come back harrowed, BUT the
manitous want to have some fun with the posse.  Now, if you're willing, I'll
let you go back in there with your dead character, act it up that you came
back harrowed, etc., BUT you're actually a manitou that wants to throw a
monkey wrench into the posse.  Now, if you do play act this really good, for
your next character, I'll give you a bonus of some bounty points that can be
used on a 1:1 basis for skills. Whaddaya say?"

Now, this only works if there is no discernible difference between the
walking dead & the harrowed.  I would say there isn't much, other than
walking dead probably have no memories of its previous life.  My story
encounter was to have the posse hook up with a NPC who is meeting a group of
folks.  Only problem is they are just recently killed & no one knows
it--yet.  So, have the walking dead pretend they're really the good guys
until the posse is at a disadvantage, then do as much damage as possible.

Jeff S