[DL] Gomorrah

I have been running Deadlands for a while now, and was getting ready to
throw my posse into gomorrah, but after looking over everything that i can
find, I can not seem to locate any information on what happens to cause
Knicknevin to arise.  Can someone direct me to what adventures or sites that
carry the details of what transpires just before the search for the Ghost
adventures?

Thanks!

Loren (which in Latin means "Lost" [think of forLORN or loveLORN as being
types of Lost ness]) Foster