[DL] (SHANE) Beginning a website.

     Hey Shane, the eboard of our gaming club, which
does include Brett and myself are starting a website
for The Gamers Consortium; that is our club name.  I
was wondering if we could attach a link to the PEG
site.  It is not ready yet, we just started it.  I
have some really cool thoughts on what it could look
like though.
                  Sincerely yours,
                           Mark Gerke-Community Chair
                           & The Gamers Consortium