Re: [DL] Hucksters D20(Fred Jandt??)

> > > Taking 10: When the character is not in a rush and is not being
> > > threatened or distracted, the character may choose to take 10. Instead
> > of rolling
> > > 1d20 for the skill check, calculate the character's result as if the
> > > character had rolled a 10.

Well besides the easy fix of Rule 0(The G.M. is always right).  I think we
can rule that playing cosmic poker with a manitou is always rushed(it does
take just a second) and is threatening(If he fails his head might pop) So
thus you can't take 10.  But Again this is a G.M./Marshal/D.M./Whatever
call.  So if you a Marshal, do what you think is best(keeping this
discussion in mind), and if your a player and want to be able to take 10,
point your Marshal to this chat.  Let him read the posts and then decide.
But don't complain if he rules against it(I would)

Dan