RE: [DL] Fasting (Marshal help needed)

Hello all,

I have a shaman player who fasts almost constantly to refill his
guardian spirit, which he uses up almost constantly to heal people. I
saw nowhere in the rules why he wouldn't be able to fast to fill his
guardian spirit, so he always uses those points first. Now that I've
been running the game for a while I realize that I may have read or
ruled on a rule wrong.

In the rules it states that a ritual must have a specific favor asked
for to be successful, I ruled that to fill the guardian spirit is
treated as a favor.

>>Snip<<

Filling the guardian spirit isn't a favor, it's another resource. I would
rule that you can't use the Fast ritual to refill the guardian spirit.