[DL] Profile: Matt Dillon

I'm currently working on creating a web page
containing plot summaries for old radio shows of the
genres of Detectives, Mystery, and Westerns. I thought
it would be fun to have some Deadlands stats for the
protagonists of the Western shows. First I have Matt
Dillon of Gunsmoke. I'd like your comments on whether
or not it looks right and suggestions on tweaking it.
I don't have Law Dogs, so there may be some
appropriate Aptitudes, Edges, and Hindrances from
there that I don't know about.

Corporeal: D:2d10, N:3d10, Q:4d8, S:2d8, V:3d6
Climbing 2d10, Dodge 4d10, Fighting: Brawling 5d10,
Horse Riding 3d10, Quick Draw 5d8, Shooting: Pistol,
Shotgun 4d10, Speed-Load 3d10
Mental: C:3d8, K:2d6, M:2d12, Sm:2d8, Sp:1d10
Area Knowledge: Dodge 4d6, Kansas 3d6, Guts 5d10,
Leadership 4d12, Overawe 5d12, Professional: Law 2d6,
Ridicule 4d8, Scrutinize 4d8, Search 5d8, Streetwise
4d8
Edges: Don't get him riled, Law Man 5, Nerves of
Steel, The Voice: threatening
Hindrances: Enemy 2 (he's annoyed various sorts when
dealing with the killers and the spoilers), Law of the
West, Obligation 5, stubburn
Pace: 10
Size: 6
Wind: 16