Re: [DL] volitility

I like that one, Im here in NC and thats a new trick for me ;-)
> Down here in NC, some buddies of mine like to go "hunting" - read spending
a weekend in the woods drinking and shooting off firearms.  Anyway, a game
they like to play with newbies is "Shell in the fire"

> Everyone is seated around the campfire, and a prankster throws some
shotgun sehlls in the fire.  The goal is to see who will run first.  Well -
as the newbie soon finds out - the shells do not explode and there is no
danger to anyone there.