[DL] Some help regarding a cactus

Hi guys,

My posse has just arrived in Lost Angels (and then promptly sent to Shan
Fan) but they were working as guards (or travelling as passengers) for a
caravan carting an obscure object from Tombstone to LA.

When they arrived in LA and delivered the wagons , they got a sneak peak at
the object under the tarp :: a large blood-red cactus.

Now, I was toying with what to do with this idea. Originally I was going to
make the cactus a weapon. One of the posse would later find this catcus
planted in a garden of someone they knew, which would spook them out.

My only question is :: where would you go from here?

regards,
neko