[DL] WOTNS???

> > is it too soon to ask for a release date of Lone Star? I'd be
> glad with
> > a rough number (it never hurts to know when you should have a
> couple of
> > spare bucks).
>

> > Should be out right on time in March!
>
> So does this mean that L:one Stars and Great Weird North will be
> releasedconcurrently?

Since we are talking about release dates.. any word on way of the new
science yet? I and my gaming group are anxiously awaiting its release.
I am currently in the process of trying to find a happy medium between
the old card dealing in the original system, and plain dice rolling in
D20. My group really likes the idea of both. Anyone who has done this
or has any suggestions can feel free to reply to this.

Marshall Kevin Stoner