[DL] Salaries?

Any suggestions on what an average salary range for a Wierd West NPC
would be? My posse has become involved in governing a small Kansas town,
and I want to know if the current salaries for their staff are even
slightly reasonable ($10/month for the clerk and sheriff, $5 for
deputies & the 'receptionist' they insisted on. )

Are these even resonable, I'm thinking I should retroactively bump them
up to $10 a week.

I'm handwaving most of the finances, but salary is the least subtle way
to have the players show who they like.

Of course, the town may be destroyed any time they screw up a session
badly...

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)