Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020216

On Sunday, February 17, 2002, at 11:58  PM, Dom Gallegos wrote:
> Having a canuk wife who's thoroughly enjoying DL I can't wait for this
> to come out. I'm curious what the terror rating will be when my posse
> encounters their first bag of milk. I know that freaked me out when I
> was shopping up there.

It's been done done here, too. Some Maryland schools used to use bagged
milk in the mid-80s.

First experiences were bad, but after that it was good. I had more
problems with the paper cartons than the bags, to be honest, and you
never had the experience of opening a carton to find it's frozen inside.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)