[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020219-1

In a message dated 2/19/02 11:44:37 PM, deadlands-owner@gamerz.net writes:

<<
The next adventure I'm running is Independence Day. The group is rather
large so I'll have some sidetrack issues with their pasts. Anyone who's run
it tell me how it went and some things I should watch out for? Thanks.

SPOILERS

well, the adventure itself ran pretty smoothly, only a couple things to look
out for:

1)The party will most likely deelop a deep-seated hate of the Jenkinsis.   if
anyone in the party is bloothirsty or vengeful you probably want to be ready
for them to go after the Jenkinsis afterwards.

2)They'll probably figure out the whole knife thing pretty darn quickly once
they get the opportunity, don't give it to them, have the butcher stalk them
through dodge, trying to pick off stragglers for maximum effect.

3)this adventure is a great opportunity to have one of the players (probably
the one who took down the butcher) get Wyatt Earp's Badge (he doesn't know
it's a relic, and his new one will become a relic anyway, but now your
character has a cool and functional momento.)