Re: [DL] Character names

Here's mine:

My GF wanted to call herself called her self "Merry Heard" in a D20 DnD
game, "Rouruni Kenshin" in a Oriental Campaign D20. In a PokeThlulu game
we had a person name his cultist "Five-ive-five." We had a Glass Walker
Thurage once Named "Dilbert Dilbert" in a Werewolf: THe Apocolypse game.

Lovely huh?

On Saturday, February 23, 2002, at 12:32  PM, MikeEdwR@aol.com wrote:

> I'm just wondering what was the worst PC name anyone has run across
> either as a Marshall or player?
>

> Pete Townsend / a harrowed former cavalry officer is my  submission
> Plus the player did not know why the rest of us found the name so
> amusing
> Mike AKA EL Guapo

             ____
           /    *| Plattsburgh, NY - College