From: Daniel Gwyn
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Character names

Well, it hasn't actually been used but someone I know suggested that if she
were to play Deadlands her character would be called "Squint Eastwood."
Then again, my first Deadlands character was Winslow Polk "Slowpoke" Monroe.
;-)
          Daniel Gwyn
"The discrepancy between faith and the facts is
greater than is generally assumed."